Wild Wadi waterpark located in Jumeirah Dubai near Burj Al Arab with a lot of amazing game and enjoying time with family or friends in wild wadi luxury water park. This luxury water park in a compact area there is 30 rides and also 8 master rides, it’s more than any other water park in the world.
Amazing Burj Surje Slide in water park its only slide with 2 bowls in the world which is slope with a speed of nearly 50 kilometers per hour, that’s reason why you have to try here after enjoying all over the water park at the end you can enjoy restaurant with a different traditional food and also there is 2 strange shop to buy a gift in wild wadi water park
Wild Wadi WaterPark Opening Time
Wild Wadi’s October hours:
– Saturday – Thursday from 10:00 until 18:00.
– Friday from 10:00 until 17:30.
Wild Wadi’s November hours:
– Sunday – Saturday from 10:00 until 18:00.
– 2nd November – Friday from 10:00 until 17:30.
– From 10 am to 6 pm until Eid.
– From the 15th (first day of Eid) until 20th June the waterpark will open from 10 am until 10 pm.
– Thursday, the 21st June from 10 am until 6 pm, because we will have Ladies Night from 8 pm until 12 am.
– Friday, the 22nd June from 10 am until 10 pm. (Late Night Fridays)
– Saturday, the 23rd June from 10 am until 8 pm.
From 23rd June until 31st August 2018.
– Sunday – Wednesday from 10 am until 7 pm.
– Thursday from 10 am until 6 pm, because we will have Ladies Night from 8 pm until 12 am (if there is no Ladies Night, the waterpark will close at 7 pm).
– Friday from 10 am until 10 pm.
– Saturday from 10 am until 8 pm.
Ladies’ Night Dates:
Every first and third Thursday nights of each month, starting from April until September (excluding Ramadan).
– June: 21 June 2018
– July: 5 and 19 July 2018
– August: 2 and 16 August 2018
– September: 6 and 20 September 2018
Inappropriate swimwear includes and is not limited to:
– Transparent bathing suits
– Street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted.
– Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, wet suits
– Long necklaces and chains
– The swimsuit should be free of metal; buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
– Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
– Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at our gift shops
– For our female Muslim guests, we provide Muslim swimwear for sale in our retail outlets. Please note that Burkini (Muslim swimwear that includes a headscarf/hijab) is allowed on the rides.